Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coming Soon ...

After much ho-humming and hand wringing, today I got a job. Officially. So, I'm never going to PA again for some crappy television show I would never, ever want to be a part of, and I'll have some steady income from my two semi-mindless jobs that will, I hope, allow me the time to edit the documentary and write on a steady schedule. This past year has been all about the execution of the following theory: "work as little as possible, in exchange have plenty of time to work on movies." In actuality, this turned into "work as little as possible, expend immense amount of mental energy figuring out ways to skim by." Now, I hope, I'll have more mental energy to dedicate to the things that actually matter to me. This blog included.

Apologies for the limbo / minimal posts / radio silence / phone silence lately. Now that I can take a financial breath, I'll get rolling on a Moderate Revolt make over and re-boot of sorts very shortly. Stay tuned ...

No comments: