Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Not My First Barbecue: Updated with slightly different final page

I originally wrote this in prose about a week ago to use for the collected short stories that Shawn, Brandon and I were planning, but it just didn't work. I cut some things, and made it into a script. It might work for the one act play thing we were thinking about doing, but I don't know how likely it is that we get a guy who can do a good choppy Russian accent. I rarely write in accents, but I think it works here. Really it was just a short burst to get me off of the long Stanley Bigot haul that continues herky jerky as ever. So, with this little break complete, I'm off to tackle Stanley again.

Let me know what you think. Does the ending work?









1 comment:

Shawn said...

I don't have time to read this right now but I will soon.