Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sounds of Silence

Apologies for the radio silence lately. We've been battling a bogus eviction notice for the past week or so, and it is taking up all my time and energy. We stood up to the bad cop, manhandled the good cop, and will know what their lawyers have to say Monday. My stomach has been in churning stress, I can barely sleep. My body is getting better as the situation does, though.
  • Ira Glass now knows I have a picture of him up on our wall. "What do they do with it?" he asks. "Pray to it," she says.
  • Today I'm seeing what I can do about meeting this guy in the near future. Friend of a friend.
  • Peter needs people to help him move boxes Monday and Tuesday. Shawnnn...? Want to come over and help?
  • Also figuring out when I can meet the lady who wrote this.
  • I've found we're much closer to a lot of people than we initially realize.

No comments: