Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mo Ol Photes


In the top right hand corner of this photo is the Vatican. In the bottom left hand corner are people square dancing.

I arrived in Rome haggard. Joolie's tour was all in the course of about 12 hours, from 6pm to 6am (or so). I liked Rome, despite the heat. Everyone piles into the streets late into the night and has a lot of fun. It's all very energetic and puts you on a different kind of clock. I love cities that have open public areas for people to get together at all hours. Most of the cities I have been to like this are in Europe.

I can't remember if I've posted this or not before. Me and Marcello. Mmm mm mm.

This is the bridge between Switzerland and Germany. Gary, my dad's friend, takes a 45 minute bus ride to here to get his haircut. Gary is cheap, and haircuts in Switzerland are expensive. Not a good combination.

Today and tomorrow and maybe Thursday I am staying in Orange County. This is in an effort to stay in one spot for more than a day at a time, then I'm off to San Diego to hang out with Rob at the beach house. This weekend, lots of good movies, then next week editing on Strong Men and Beautiful Women recommences! I'm trading computers with my mom this week so we'll have two editing stations at our house, double teaming our projects.

No comments: