Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back Home


So, last week we filmed a documentary. I'll post an entire run down with set photos as soon as I get ahold of them. I'm back home and I MUST figure out a way to go to REM on the 29th. This is integral to...everything. They opened their tour last night with a bunch of awesome rarities including Reckoning's Time After Time (20 years since they played it last) and Ignoreland from Automatic For The People, never played before and the best damn three seconds of bassline ever. I believe they are rejuvenated.

Sigur Ros also has a new Mp3 and a new video.

I'm very excited. And Bonnie Prince put out his 900th album this week, and HEALTH has a new album. This along with a new Beck album on the horizon, and Ratatat. All exciting news.

The documentary probably opened the door for a bunch of paid gigs this time next year (did we get the Animal Planet camera man's card? I can't remember) and tonight I'm going to work a Q+A with the writer of Weatherman and The Pursuit of Happyness. Yah, that last part isn't too exciting, but we'll see what happens. Ryan's working with Bogdanovich today. Time to draw a 15 second movie.

Summer is going to be nice. God, summer is going to be nice.

This'll be cool at Melnitz (where I work)

BATMAN (1989)

Directed by Tim Burton and starring Jack Nicholson and Michael Keaton

Followed by a reception

Tuesday, June 3rd at 7:30PM


No comments: