Wednesday, April 9, 2008

1 YEAR!!!

Hello Everyone,

Today is the one year anniversary of Moderate Revolt. I just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions. I'm trying to create a little community for us, whether that's online or in my house or in my movies, and I'm glad you're a part of it.

Since Moderate Revolt has started:
Shawn, Ryan, Jesse and I have filmed Strong Men & Beautiful Women. Shawn wrote, I directed, Ryan filmed, Jesse produced.
Liska has finished the first part of her new novella.
Ryan and I got published in New Reform Magazine (I beat my 24 year goal by 1.5 years).
Rob and Jacque got into the MFA program at the San Fransisco Observatory.
Grant had his senior art show and sold his giant painting for a lot of money.
I wrote Alperman Grapplefest and Be Handsome.
Stacy moved to New York and went incognito.
Gubs got a job hangin out with what she loves - music.
Ryan's evolved as a wonderful photographer.
Aaron moved to Boston and got an internship with Alex Maclean.
We've set up a documentary for May 20-25.
I'm in the process of setting up an interview with two of my major music inspirational peeps.
Jewel's started photographing and has gotten quickly awesome.


So thanks again everyone. I really appreciate you all being wonderful.

No comments: