Monday, February 11, 2008

Lots of things happening...

Hectic week. I've practically given up on reading the rest of Pynchon. I've hit a wall with the sheer amount of prose I'm supposed to be reading. Today and Wednesday class has been cancelled, so today's goal is to finish, or at least get to the end of, BE HANDSOME.

Ryan's senior proposal is due soon. We are going to pitch ALPERMAN GRAPPLEFEST as of now. I think it'll be fucking awesome. We could get a budget for something about 10-15 minutes on film.

Tonight at The Smell there's a show that has a mystery guest. I'm hoping it is who I think it is. I'll bring a camera.

Finally saw 4 Months 3 Weeks 2 Days. Pretty disappointed. It is apparently part of a series, though, so maybe seeing them all will illuminate the others.

I may ghostwrite something today. We'll see. That could be really, really fun. Also, I may go see Doctor Phil for the sheer weirdness of it. Think to yourself what that would mean: being in that room with those people for extended periods of time. First I shutter, then think: well...

Very, very poor this month. Selling back dvds to scrounge money. I hope next month is finally, finally different. Lordy.

Once I have more interesting things to talk about I'll post more.

No comments: