Friday, January 18, 2008

warmup

Not really a lot to say lately, with school foisting pages on me and all. Taking a noir class; I'm going to try to turn in / redraft the movie Shawn and I wrote instead of a term paper. Liska is going to do the same with her manuscript and her Jane Austen class.

I thought I'd tell you about some things.

The Cinefamily is what the Silent Movie Theater has turned into. It is easily the best deal in LA, and immediately the best movie house. I have already purchased my monthly membership.

I do like Cut Copy, though that song they are streaming right now is kind of...posh. I saw them open for TVOTR in San Diego, and they put on a rollicking bass heavy show, and I remember they sampled Daft Punk. Now they are quoting them.

Speaking of TVOTR, they seem to have disappeared from the press and tours lately. I hope this means what I hope this means.

Also, Tativille is a great film blog with currently an article on Diving Bell. I completely disagree with them.

The new Jamie Lidell is exciting.





I've been thinking about how to reveal information lately. Once I figure things out, I'll let you know.
Also, I will have a screenplay for to read by Monday.

No comments: