Monday, January 7, 2008

Friends

Hello Friends.

I have a tendency to lose contact with you. I get ignorant, myopic, and I often let you fall by the way and not take up correspondence with you for long periods of time. This is in part because I have to focus on one action so much that I lose time and energy to do anything else. Sometimes this action is writing, sometimes it is movies, sometimes it is even less shaped. I also have a very wide net of friends that have, since attracting new lifestyles, new knowledge, and new friend-nets to be the anchor, dispersed themselves across the country. The connection with even the friends in my closest vicinity takes so much out of me. Dedication in full to such a large number of people is sapping. I apologize for this. Know that I will have the energy to keep connection with you and that I love exactly the exclusive thing each one of us share. You just have to prod me sometimes.

Yours lazily,
Joe.

No comments: